Free Shipping over $199.99
5% Off Discount Code: wowo
Promotion Time (01.01-12.31)
|Hemline / Train||Floor-length|
|Tips||Personalization make it special and unique, Belt cannot be removed, Accessories not included|
A: Even standard size dresses are made to order for each customers. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation andreturn policy is stricter than other items, so it’s important to order carefully.
A: Compare your unique measurements with Nameilisha’s measuring guide, use our made-to-order model which allows us to make your dress based on your exact measurements for a custom-fit dress.
A: Each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photo, and unfortunately we are unable to modify the style, length or material in any way.
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
We have some wonderful news to share with you. In addition to serving individual consumers, Nameilisha has a great track record working with the following types of businesses globally, and we have a high quality professional B2B service team to support you:
If you would like to have an individual price quotes for bulk or have customized dresses at a discount please contact us directly.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
The tailoring and handling time is the number of business days we will take to process your items before shipping them. This processing includes order verification, item manufacturing, quality checking and packaging. This does not include the shipping time.
Different items and categories have different tailoring and handling times. However, on each item page the information is displayed next to the item photo as shown in the picture below.